- Артикул: 60018
- Серийный номер: TKH-KIT-1258-DX
- Европейский номер товара: 4049469176129
- Вес: 1,942 кг
3 в наличии
Все цены вкл. НДС без стоимости доставки
So you're a Pro-Modder and a fan of Hardlines? Well we have created the perfect tools for your trade! Now, featuring our exclusive Deluxe carrying case, this new Monsoon Professional Rigid Bending kit is just the ticket to show that you mean business as a pro watercooler. Everything you need is neatly organized and on-hand in a "techy" looking all black case. Need to show off some bending at a trade show or LAN party? Imagine the impression this kit will create for you in front of your audience. Or, maybe you are a stickler for all your modding supplies and just want all your tools neatly and safely organized. Well the PPCS Pro Bending Kit featuring Monsoon tooling just may be what you are looking for!
Included Tool Kits:
Mandrel Kit: Everything you need to fixture and bend acrylic hard lines.
- Includes mandrels in 45°, 90°, 180°, and 360°.
- Mandrels feature extended support “arms” that hold your tube in position while bending and set the precise angle you want.
- Mandrels feature polished center line channels that help maintain the tubes round shape while bending and allow the mandrels to perform double duty when mounted to your building board—they can be used to bend or as holding fixtures.
- Center line capabilities make loop planning, measuring, and using the fixtures very easy by eliminating all the hassle of inside/outside bend radius and top/bottom positioning.
- Each mandrel has one or more thru-holes that allow you to easily mount it flat to your building board and the included 90 degree brackets allow you to mount the mandrel vertically so you can fixture or bend in two planes simultaneously.
- Machined from solid aluminum and anodized for maximum durability and long service life.
- Tube channels are polished to prevent marring the tube while bending.
- Mandrels are clearly laser marked for bend radius and include hash marks in 1 degree increments.
- Mandrels are also color coded by tube size—Red for 1/2 x 5/8 (16mm) and Blue for 3/8 x 1/2 (13mm) to make grabbing the right size easy for pro modders.
- Includes all screws, brackets, hardware, and hex wrench.
Cutting Kit: Everything you need for clean, precise, square end cuts in acrylic hard lines.
- Includes a machined aluminum miter box for making clean, precise, perfectly square end cuts in acrylic hard lines—the first time, every time.
- Miter box is polished and anodized for maximum durability and long service life.
- Miter box is color coded by tube size—Red for 1/2 x 5/8 (16mm) and Blue for 3/8 x 1/2 (13mm) to make grabbing the right size easy for pro modders.
- Miter box is sized specifically for 1/2 x 5/8 (16mm) tube so the tube stays in place.
- Includes a 6” hand saw with an extra blade and a simple lever operated blade changing system.
- The saw blades have teeth specially designed for making smooth clean cuts in acrylic.
- Includes an inside/outside tube reamer to easily clean and deburr the end of your tube after cutting.
Measuring Kit: Everything you need to take advantage of the built in Center Line capabilities of our fixture and bending mandrels. This measuring kit makes loop planning and measurement right inside your case fast, easy, and most importantly, very precise. No need to worry about inside or outside diameters, top or bottom positions, K Factors, or any of that hassle.
- Precision laser cut from 3mm thick acrylic.
- Dimension markers are silk screened and are in 1mm increments.
- Includes one (1) 300mm rule, one (1) 200mm rule, and four (4) 100mm rules.
- Includes two (2) 45° and two (2) 90° acrylic brackets for planning and measuring complex loop paths.
- Includes all hardware.
World Class Tools. World Class Results. Make sure to check out our How-To tutorial videos below for all the information, tips, and tricks you need on using these outstanding tool kits.
Everything you need to heat your acrylic tube for proper bending and to prevent you from getting burned.
- Chrome plated metal diffuser to help focus the hot air where you need it.
- Solid silicone bending insert to prevent the tube from collapsing while you're bending it.
- Silicone insert is custom molded to the correct ID for your tube—no sanding or struggling to insert or remove it.
Monsoon HardLine fittings are not compatible with Alphacool Acryl-, Brass-, Carbon- and Borosilicateglass tubes.