EN 388:2003, Mechanical Risks, 4544
- DuPont™ Kevlar® fine knit gloves
- Palm with moderate latex coating for a good grip
- High cut and puncture resistance
- Application areas: Suitable for working with sharp objects and moisture
- Length: approx. 27 cm
Kevlar knitted gloves
- Ideal heat protection
- Cut protection
- Latex coating
- good wet grip
- flexible and elastic
- for medium to heavy-duty work
- Very good cut protection
- Very high tensile strength (5x higher than steel)
- Non-melting, very high temperature resistance
- High tear resistance
- High wear resistance
DuPont™ Kevlar® are registered brands and trademarks of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company.
The gloves made of DuPont™ Kevlar® offer excellent protection. The high-quality artificial fibres are extremely wear-resistant, tear-resistant and protect against heat and cuts. Thanks to the low heat conductivity, the hands are well protected even in extreme temperatures.
Нажмите здесь, чтобы посмотреть эти рейтинги.
This is exactly my size, and they work very well. Everyone who wants to do a bending project should have one.